Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I install Photoshop Elements multiple times with the same disc?

I want to wipe my hard drive on my old computer and sell it; can I install photoshop on my new computer, or do I need to buy a new disc?



Can I install Photoshop Elements multiple times with the same disc?microsoft office



Most software will allow multiple downloads just for this reason. It may be limited though to around 5.



If you don't have the original CD case containing the serial number, make sure you open up Elements, click on HELP and then click on SYSTEM INFO. Write down the serial number.



I have 2 computers, I used the same CD to install Elements on both, but it's been so long that I don't remember what all I had to do. But I know it can be done.



Can I install Photoshop Elements multiple times with the same disc?norton antivirus



Yes you can, I have elements installed on both desktop and laptop, but I had to use the code that comes on the disc.



  • grown dutch rabbit
  • how to open with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment