Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is Adobe Photoshop saying ';there is not enough memory'; when I try to save my file?

''Could not complete your request because there is not enough memory (RAM).'' ??? Whyyy? I DID save the file recently so I don't mind losing the little work that I did but HOW CAN I KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING? The file is pretty large but Photoshop is the only application that is currently opened. What can I do???



Why is Adobe Photoshop saying ''there is not enough memory'' when I try to save my file?antispam



you can also work your file half the size your working it (50%) but save it with double resolution, that way when you want to open it again, you double it size (to the original one), but with a good resolution.. :)



Why is Adobe Photoshop saying ''there is not enough memory'' when I try to save my file?avast



Photoshop files are very memory hungry -You can collapse the file - It takes up a lot more memory when you have lots of layers open.



Do merge visible. Go through all your files and make some more space this way . Delete any you dont need and defrag your computer.
The first responder has, probably describe your situation, exactly. The more layers your image has, the larger the file size. In fact, each layer multiplies the original file size. If your background layer is 20 meg, a new layer will add another 20 megs. A third will and an addtional 20 megs, and so on.



  • grown dutch rabbit
  • how to open with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment