Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need photoshop for my pc!!!?

Please,please if I give you my home address could someone send me photoshop on a cd? I will pay for postage and cd.Thanks!!!



I need photoshop for my pc!!!?symatec



I just found out about a free program that's supposed to be very similar to PhotoShop. It's called Gimp and I posted the link you can download it from below.



And please, don't give out your home address to anyone. I shouldn't have to tell you why that's not a good idea.



I need photoshop for my pc!!!?vista



Why don't you buy it from ebay? Handing out your home address to a complete stranger is nuts on your part.
Have you ever heard of file sharing?



Bearshare, Kazaa etc - do a google search!
Just get it on Limewire for free.
thats illegal. Buy your own copy.
First off, Purple that is illegal,



Second Photo shop normally Costs about 1K USd and ill send u the cd for 1000USD (ill go buy a copy and send it to you) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment