Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I do this using PhotoShop. Is it possible.?

If not PhotoShop. Then What program.



I use PhotoShop To write on my images,



but theres no Type og Font like that.



Here's the ie. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6atbxts



How do I do this using PhotoShop. Is it possible.?antivirus downloads



It almost looks like it was hand-drawn.



You can use an existing font that's kinda close, and make the text ''rendered'' and then just paint %26/or erase. Fill, pink, stroke black add some dots %26 scribbles and you're good to go.



OR - handdraw what you'd like, and then scan it and fill it as shown in the pic.



How do I do this using PhotoShop. Is it possible.?cafe racer



i think corel draw 12 am nt sure bt u can just download a trial version of it and c!
using photoshop u can do it well. u can also use paint to write text on ur images.



thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment