Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New to photoshop?

I want to merge my pictures of a subject to make it look like I shot it all at once. Can I do this on photoshop? If I can where do I start? Thanks.



New to photoshop?spyware remove



Are you trying to achieve a ''multiple exposure'' look? Where the subject moves, and you have two images of them?



Can be done in Photoshop, lots of ways. In the best case, you've got your camera locked down on a tripod-- so it doesn't move. You're going to have to select, copy and paste the subject in each frame down into one frame, as in the image that's linked here. No real ''trick'' to it-- just the sometimes tedious work of creating a selection (it helps a lot if your subject is contrasty to the background)



this is sometimes called a ''chronophotographic study'' and the technique was invented by Edward Muybridge.



An example is at:



http://www.flickr.com/photos/monkeyc/112...



New to photoshop?virus protection



SELECT COPY %26 PASTE.
Colour corrections,brightness and contrast setting,using all types of Filters in Photoshop,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment