Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to maintain one color in photoshop?

I have a picture that I want to use, but I need to keep the lips and cheeks pink. How do I go about doing this in photoshop? I want the image to be black %26 white except for pink cheeks and lips. Any help would be appreciated and I need the instructions to be idiot-proof because I'm not very good at the whole photoshop thing! Thanks.



How to maintain one color in photoshop?pop up blocker



There are several good articles on this.



http://www.photos-of-the-year.com/articl...



- good photo examples



http://photo.net/photo/hand-coloring



- this article covers what you need in the fewest steps, but no pretty pictures



How to maintain one color in photoshop?systemworks



You should be able to save the color codes via the ''swatch'' function along with the psd version of the image.
1Click on the brush tool 2. hold alt and right click 3. scroll down to color 4. paint what you want b%26w leave ur checks pink.
How about using layers - extract the area that you want to keep as color and then change the background to black and white while leaving the color layer as it is.
Mask the areas you want to keep then desaturate the image.



Look up masking in the photoshop help.



Desaturation is also there.

No comments:

Post a Comment