Friday, August 20, 2010

Is a downloadable photoshop untrustworthy?

Well, I found a website that allowed me download photoshop 7.0 and I did download it but I'm scared of using it cuz I'm afraid there'll be a Trojan Horse or some other viral nonsense on it. Should I trust it? I mean... it WAS free AND downloadable.



Is a downloadable photoshop untrustworthy?antivirus protection



Although it is illegal, not are sites are untrustworthy.



Is a downloadable photoshop untrustworthy?computer repair



Unless it's the trial version from Adobe.com, it's illegal to download Photoshop. I would say -- don't open it.
that all depends on where you got it from. there are a lot of cracked versions floating around on the internet that all work well.



but it is also highly likely that if you found it on accident or from a site with a lot of adds or links to other similar programs that it could be shady. i would scan it with avg antivirus or something first before you extract it (assuming its in some type of zip/rar format)

No comments:

Post a Comment