Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come The Photoshop free trial download doesn't work?

When I try to download the free trial of Photoshop, It doesn't work. I went to http://www.adobe.com/ and tried to download it there. It downloads to the 'Save' %26 'Open' dialog box, then I see nothing more of it. Could someone help me out with this? Where might I be able to download a working trial?



I was just wondering if I need to extract the file as well? I don't know how, so how might I do that?



-.-



add me on Yahoo Messengerif you think you can help: bluddy.rhyno_bonz@yahoo.com



How come The Photoshop free trial download doesn't work?software



Try again in a little while - I'd say they are having server difficulties



*edit* just tried then and started download just fine. Out of curiosity, if you are using Internet Explorer (am using Firefox myself), did you get a message along the top of your browser requesting permission to download the file from the site? This may have been your problem.



Oh - gimme a hoy of you want a copy of the reg-key :)



How come The Photoshop free trial download doesn't work?vincent



You cant get Photoshop for free in US and any Western country.



and It's illegal, I'm sorry.



But You can Get Free Photo Software From Google



Try Picasa, which is 100% free, easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment