Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just got photoshop!?

I have adobe photoshop 7.0. I have no clue how to do the amazing things that most people do!



I look all over the internet, got a book about it, and didn't find anything usefull.



Any good websites that you know of that can take my plain photo and make it awesome?!



I just got photoshop!?photoshop



Find tutorials online (pixel2life.com)



Also, it takes a lot of practice before you can do anything impressive. Just keep at it.



btw, You don't learn from books. I took Web in school and when you work from a book, you're just following instructions and not actually paying attention or learning from it.



Feel free to experiment with things and you'll get the hang of it soon.



I just got photoshop!?symatec



http://eerie-silence.net/tutorials.php
just play around with it and learn as you go, thats what i did for my photoshop



1. get a picture of some1 you hate



2. upload it and photoshop it



3. play around till u find somthing you like



4. print and put on internet

No comments:

Post a Comment