Friday, August 20, 2010

Missing buttons in photoshop?

I use photoshop cs2 and I was playing around with it and I lost the buttons on the left side of the screen that contain the clone, clone stamp, erase, dodge/burn buttons, etc....does anyone know how I can get that back? I've been searching and I cannot find it! Thanks for all your help!



Missing buttons in photoshop?live update



go to Window%26gt; Then click on Tools That should show the toolbar. If you lost a lot of toolbars go to



Window%26gt;Workspace%26gt;click Default Workspace.



Hope this helps.



Missing buttons in photoshop?norten



Go to tools in the menu bar, or go to tools in the upper right hand side of software box... somewhere, you need to click on ''Show Tools'' or ''Show Toolbox'' I don't have Photoshop at home, so it's only from memory....



Go to ''Window'' and click on ''Tools''



Have you tried shutting the software down, and reopening it up? Maybe that'll do the trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment