Friday, August 20, 2010

Recommendations for a Photoshop PC? Brand? Vista or XP? RAM? Processor? etc?

I need a new PC for heavy duty Photoshop, and Microsoft Office applications. No games, but lots of internet usage. I'm thinking fast quad processor, RAID 0 10,000 RPM drives. I don't want to build it myself. Should I be cautious about using Vista? Will the video card be important? What do folks recommend?



Recommendations for a Photoshop PC? Brand? Vista or XP? RAM? Processor? etc?anti virus



You need more RAM, A Chipset with northbridge and southbridge, a HDD in NCQ support, and higher cache memory processor.



I am going to have a new set with same need.



965g chip board.



a Core2Dou with 4mb cache.



4GB non-ECC RAM,



A HDD 16MB cache (RPM dose not first priority.)



A perfect Power Supply



good luck



Recommendations for a Photoshop PC? Brand? Vista or XP? RAM? Processor? etc?auto protect



no vista iss good option but max .ultisation plz ram of 1gb or more.video card is most as u told that ur going to use it for gaming purpose. which require high resolutions. have a nice gaming,
I have always heard that Macs were best for photo editing. A good PC choice is the Sony Viao.

No comments:

Post a Comment