Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Photoshop/Illustrator... ?

For my computer graphics class, I have to write a proposal for an independent project using both Photoshop and Illustrator. I want to make a movie poster. I could probably do the project with photoshop alone and I'm not too acquainted with Illustrator, so can someone give me an idea of how I can incorporate illustrator into my project?



Photoshop/Illustrator... ?nortin



Illustrator is best suited for illustrating elements, so if you have the ability to draw (or even trace) an element that is one option to use in your poster.



You could also use Illustrator to create a logo whether it be an object or text. You can create some interesting text in Illustrator that can't necessarily be duplicated in Photoshop. Logo's are generally done in Illustrator or at least started in the program as the vector graphics are completely scalable, thus suitable for print. So creating a Iogo of some kind may be another option for you to consider.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment