Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me with Photoshop Please!!?

I would like to know if you can help me do this with photoshop (click link)



http://flickr.com/photos/48068139@N00/79...



Help me with Photoshop Please!!?suzuki



open a pic in photoshop, go to image, adjust color and make it whatever color you want -or use any other color options under the image category-play around its cool what you can do!. when done save as. open the same original pic and do the same thing but change it to a different color. When you have done all four. open them all along with a 8.5x11 page. select them one at a time with the marquee tool and copy and paste them onto the new page in the pop art format. I did this with pics of my daughter and it looked great! Any other questions feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment