Friday, August 20, 2010

How is adobe photoshop elements 4?

I used to work with ps elements 2, but it doesn't work with leopard so I'm thinking about getting this. I use photoshop for color correction, exposure editing (like work with the histogram) sharpening, and cloning mostly, but I'll also use other tools. But lloking at ps elements 4 it looks like a dumbed down version of elements 2.0 like the current version of iphoto. Is this true? Is it the same phhotoshop I've always loved? Same editing interface? Anything I can't do on it? Any other options I have that's not a ridiculous price?



How is adobe photoshop elements 4?husqvarna



Photoshop Elements 4 is great---there are more recent versions of Photoshop elements, though; PS 4 is a few years old. You can do pretty much anything with PS 4; I certainly recommend it, but, like I said, there are more recent versions of Photoshop Elements out there.



As far as the editing interface, I haven't an earlier version to compare it to, although I can tell you that it is one main screen, with tools on the left and effects on the right. There is also a main panel at the top with all of the options in condensed form.



How is adobe photoshop elements 4?microsoft office



It's not a bad program at all, it has a lot of the tools found in photoshop CS.. it is lacking a few tools, but you can work around them.



  • grown dutch rabbit
  • how to open with
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment