Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Text on photoshop elements 6.0!?

everytime i try to input text on my photoshop elements 6.0 it comes up with a pop-up that says ''could not complete your request because something has prevented the text engine from being initialized'' how do i make it work???



Text on photoshop elements 6.0!?spyware



I use 5.0. I have never had that problem, so I don't have a great answer. I know that this is a brand new program, which means that you just installed it. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. It's a pain in the butt, I know, but if you ask Adobe for help, this is the first thing they will tell you so you may as well get it out of the way. If you still have trouble, go to http://www.adobe.com/support/ and ask for help. The knowledgebase has ten entries for trouble with text. It might also still be a P.E. vs. Vista problem, if you are running Vista.



If you can't find an answer here, they also have links for customer service on the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment